Job Description :
This job partners with business unit leaders to analyze and consult on positions within their organization, providing a comprehensive concierge service to leaders while ensuring position control and data governance within the organization. The incumbent decides upon and completes all necessary transactions in HR systems to achieve the desired outcome for position requests from the business unit leader/delegate. The incumbent also works directly with business unit leaders and finance teams on reconciliation of positions. Adherence to position management processes and procedures as well as applicable labor laws is paramount.
- Consult with business unit leaders on positions within an organization (budget, job families, approvals, change job transactions), provide guidance on position management and company policy, programs and procedures. Interpret and administer requests, ensuring compliance with position management policies and procedures, as well as all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Complete required position forms and documentation in HR systems for employees and contingent workers, with great attention to detail on accurate data.
- Monitor, audit and reconcile positions as outlined to ensure compliance with company policy, procedure and budget. This includes running needed reports and follow-ups with leaders to ensure data accuracy and position controls remain intact. Partnering with finance on approvals of positions and information entered into the system regarding budget/unbudgeted positions.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business
- 1 years of transacting in HR System
- 1 year of Position management process/procedure OR Business unit experience
- 3 years of Business unit experience
- 1 year with Workday
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Business acumen
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to detail
Language (Other than English):
0% – 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Does Not Apply
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Referral Level Payout 1
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org