Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
The Call Center Representative is responsible for answering calls received into the centralized call center. The Representative will use the appropriate procedures, tools and equipment to answer inquiries to provide First Call Resolution as often as possible. This level of representative will handle routine inquiries which will have a well-defined protocol as well as some more complex inquiries.
- Answers calls in a manner that falls within the service level agreements (SLA) established for the department.
- Ability to utilize software programs and electronic tools to resolve customer inquiries.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all clients.
- Responsible for maintaining department productivity levels.
- Escalate any problems that may arise.
- Must be able to actively access 5 or less different systems.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required by manager.
- Six months of previous call center experience
- Two years of previous call center experience
- Additional customer service experience
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org