Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
This job is a servant leader who enables teams to deliver the highest business value to their customer as effectively and efficiently as possible. Assists in coaching and advising the teams on desired Scrum processes, procedures, values and interactions as well as opportunities for continuous improvement. The incumbent strives to enable teams to become self-organizing, cross-functional and accountable while assisting them to achieve their Sprint plan by facilitating Scrum events, removing impediments and resolving issues outside of the team’s control. Due to Department of Defense (DoD) contract requirements, the incumbent who fills this position must be a US citizen, and must also pass a background check.
- Provide Agile coaching for Scrum teams to ensure the adoption and improvement of Scrum practices, process and desired outcomes; assists in establishing a culture of self-organizing, cross-functional and accountable teams; help those outside the Scrum teams understand which of their interactions with the Scrum teams are helpful and which ones are not
- Assist teams to identify, communicate and resolve or escalate impediments and issues; run interference for non-critical unplanned work that may prevent the team from completing their planned Sprint goal
- Schedule and facilitate Scrum meetings including Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum and Sprint Reviews to enable teams to plan and complete tasks based on the highest priority and the teams’ available capacity
- Utilize appropriate tools, metrics and techniques to successfully guide the team’s progress against the Sprint Plan
- Assist in driving continuous improvement through the facilitation of team and leadership retrospectives, ensuring teams effectively prioritize, plan and execute on improvement ideas
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Business Administration/Management
- 1.5 years of experience may be substituted for each year of missing education
- 3 – 5 years of IS/IT
- 3 – 5 years Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Due to Department of Defense (DoD) contract requirements, the incumbent who fills this position must be a US citizen, and must also pass a background check
- Health Insurance Industry
- Experience leading Scrum teams
- Experience in Agile, Scrum and/or KanBan practices
PREFERRED LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS
- Professional Scrum Master I
- Certified Scrum Master
- Agile Methodology
- Outstanding Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Continuous Improvement
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Leading Change
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org