Job Description :
This job participates in a sales focused job rotation program to support our organization’s mission and goals. The incumbent is given six month functional assignments in varying business units over four rotations. During the course of the two years, incumbents will gain experience across the sales organization and related business units, performing and responsible for various work streams and assignments. Uses regular discretion and judgment to solve problems, create innovative solutions, and interact with customers and senior leadership. Acts as champion for Leadership Acceleration Program (LAP) program, to include program optimization, growth through outreach and recruitment, and mentorship of future recruits. Receives focused, regimented development and exposure to position for accelerated advancement.
- Complete assignments and project work in the assigned functional rotational area including gathering and synthesizing data into meaningful observations, analyzing, identifying, and problem solving various for situations. Present findings and recommendations to leadership and workgroup at the close of each rotational assignment.
- Use analytical, organizational, and project management experience and skills to contribute in completing assigned rotational projects.
- Research best practices, leading technologies, and emerging industry trends for consideration in design and improvement relating to rotations. Use educational and prior professional experience to operate in an advisory capacity, both to leaders within the assigned function and customers.
- Serve to advance objectives of the LAP program, by contributing to recruitment of prospective candidates to infuse top talent, program branding and awareness, and overall improvement enrichment. Participate in development programs to accelerate leadership competencies and skills.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across business units, vendors, and partners during rotations.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, Finance, Health Administration
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, Finance, Health Administration
- Graduated from accredited bachelor’s degree program no more than six months prior to Leadership Acceleration Rotation Program start date
- Active in one or more club, volunteerism effort, or other activity outside the classroom
- Must be legally authorized to work for any US employer without requiring sponsorship
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Project Delivery
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Effective communicator in both Written & Verbal Communication
- Listening skills
- Relationhip Building – Ability to make connections with people
Language (Other than English):
25% – 50%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org