Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
The Salesforce Applications Developer will work with a team of IT professionals supporting the corporate enterprise use of the Salesforce technology. Work will primarily be accomplished using Apex and the Visualforce framework.
Provides application development services typically as a of a project team or in an application support role. Developers analyze, design, code, test and implement systematic solutions to meet customer requirements that adhere to Highmark IT standards and policies. Developers provide general support to maintain applications that meet the service levels, system availability, performance and quality levels required by their customers.
1. Responsible for analyzing, designing, coding, testing and implementing application enhancements, as well as providing general production support, meeting defined scope, target dates and budgets with minimal or no defects.
2. Utilizes and participates in the full system development life cycle, per current Highmark SDLC standards.
3. Collaborates with customers, business analysts, partners, and IT team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. Concentrates on providing innovative solutions to business needs.
4. Provides required technical support, including release implementations, on-call and 24×7 supports when necessary.
5. Performs work in compliance with all Highmark and Highmark IT standards, policies and procedures.
6. Actively participates on project teams in various project roles, including, but not limited to, Developer, Technical Lead and Project Manager, based upon level of experience.
7. Effectively communicates with team members, customers, partners and management, including assisting with or conducting technical walkthroughs, reporting project status, enabling vendor solutions and providing accurate and concise documentation.
8. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Education, Licenses/Certifications, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field*
- 3 – 5 years of experience as a developer
*Grandfathered degree requirement effective July 2014
Licenses or Certifications:
Work Experience to include:
- Use of Salesforce technology including Apex and Visualforce
- Problem solving, root cause analysis, and issue resolution
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Experience in Healthcare or Health Insurance Industry
- Experience with technology platforms, application development tools, business processes, software development life cycle used by Highmark enterprise
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
The following skills are highly desired.
Project Management Tools:
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Does this role supervise/manage other employees? No x
Is Travel Required?
Employee Referral Level: 2
Note: Job duties and responsibilities support separation of duties across multiple users
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org