Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
This positions can be staffed for first, second or third shift (based on the experience of the candidate).
This job interacts with internal and external customers as well as with operators on the production floor. Utilizes a range of print finishing equipment, such as: perfect binder, bookletmaker, cutter, folders, etc. using an understanding of general commercial printing principles such as print layouts, familiarity of different paper stocks and the effect of paper grain on finishing tasks.
- Execute perfect binding, booklet binding, tape and coil binding. Produce various folds such as letter folds, double parallel folds and half folds. Execute cutting, padding, lamination and shrink wrap.
- Ensure proper balancing and prioritization of workflow to optimize utilization of resources to meet customer requirements.
- Ensure that work is produced accurately to the specifications provided by the production job ticket, within required customer standards and in alignment with established procedures, policies and guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1 – 3 years in Print Services, specifically in finishing or bindery
- 1 – 3 years in Customer Service
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org