Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Coordinates, directs and oversees the day-to-day operational activities and functions within the areas assigned to meet the supply needs of the Hospital; maintains a high level of customer satisfaction and operational efficiency by responding in a pro-active manner to customer/staff/vendor inquiries.
- Responsible for stock keeping, replenishment of stock, accurate in taking, storing, issuing and delivering of materials, clean linen, equipment and furniture. Will cross train and rotate into all positions as necessary. Conduct par checks, print picklists, pick and deliver orders, put away supplies and issues inventory as assigned. Accountable for inputting all records, forms and requisitions accurately into the computer system. Must analyze and detail product information before and after processing. The accuracy of information decrements or increments inventory stock levels for purchasing to place orders. Picks, packs, inspect orders. (30%)
- Coordinates staff and available resources consistent with organizational policies, procedures and standards, audit and regulatory requirements and sound business practice. (20%)
- Develops and maintains a positive, professional relationship with department staff, customers and support departments to ensure open lines of communication; understands customer needs, identifies and resolves issues, performs customer in-service, education, and improvement planning. (20%)
- Carries Department phone and address supply disruptions. (10%)
- Adheres to policies, procedures, rules and regulations of the hospital as well as regulatory bodies. (5%)
- Processes customer inquiries, return, deliveries, etc. (5%)
- Troubleshoots and functions with autonomy. (5%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required. (5%)
- 3-5 years of prior job-related work experience
- 1-3 years of supervisory experience
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org