Job Description :
This job is a visible and vocal champion of Organization’s Agile methodologies, supporting all stakeholders in the Agile journey. The incumbent works in a hands on capacity with Agile teams, helping them to adopt and apply Agile ways of working and leading learning and training sessions for stakeholders across the Enterprise.
- Lead and schedule Agile workshops and bootcamps to help mobilize pilot teams and leadership.
- Train and empower Product Owners and Scrum Masters to succeed in their roles, arming them with Agile expertise.
- Ensure that Agile methodology is consistent across the organization by working with Agile teams to employ the Organization’s Agile methodology.
- Support Agile teams during early sprints and ensure that they are following the Organization’s Agile methodology.
- Support pilot teams during subsequent sprints, as necessary, setting the team up for independent success.
- Own and update the master playbook on Agile and any supplementary materials using learnings from pilot teams in conjunction with Agile Center of Excellence leadership.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management
- 6 years of relevant, progressive experience in lieu of degree
- 5 – 7 years of Project Management experience
- 3 – 5 years of Agile experience
- Relationship-builder with Unsurpassed Interpersonal Skills
- Meeting Planning and Coordination
- Communication Skills
- Agile Methodology
- Agile Project Management
Language (other than English)
0% – 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS, AND WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org