Job Description :
This job supports the Organization’s senior leadership in designing and executing strategic vendor partnerships within a business area. This role will lead a team of managers who oversee teams that support the daily operational oversight and implementation of business partners. This includes working to ensure that the strategic value proposition of improved delivery models and capabilities is realized for each strategic vendor partner.
- Perform management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Facilitate the planning and organization of strategic vendor partnerships in the business. Direct and oversee that the strategic vendor partnership strategy is aligned to multiple variables and integration to larger business strategy. Support development and execution of strategic vendor partnerships including SOWs, SLAs, KPIs and strategic planning.
- Lead innovation forums with strategic vendor partners for growth opportunities and multi-partner innovation forums for best in class innovation sharing. Work with senior leadership and matrix partners to identify risks and create actionable plans to mitigate those risks to ensure realization of outcomes
- Direct the development of partnership selection process including standardized RFP procedures and accountable stakeholders for sign-off. Direct the development and deployment of strategic vendor partnership implementation including data integration, document processes, communicating capabilities to matrixed partners.
- Direct the performance management of strategic vendor partnerships including management of KPIs that roll to PGs/SLAs and governance procedures to support CAP management. Conduct monthly/quarterly meetings with senior leadership to review strategic performance and support adjustment of strategy.
- Support regulatory and compliance strategy and oversight related to strategic partnerships.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Substitution: 6 years of vendor partnership management experience in lieu of degree
- 5 – 7 years of Strategic Planing experience and 3 – 5 years of Project Management experience, to include 5 – 7 years of Management experience
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration/Management
- 3 – 5 years of Finance, Program Management, and/or Healthcare Industry experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Vendor Management
- Vendor Relationships
- Strategic Thinking
- Financial Analysis
- Building and Leading Teams
- Budget Management
- Written & Oral Presentation Skills
- Leading Change
- Process Improvement
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
Travel Required: 0% – 25%
Referral Bonus: Level 3
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org