Job Description :
This job is responsible for the day-to-day demands associated with Enterprise Data Governance including being the primary support for the Enterprise Data Governance Committee and associated subcommittees. Responsibilities will also include supporting MDM and the documentation associated with this program. Provides guidance and education of Seniors and Intermediates. Responsible for management of relationships with customers.
- Provide backup and support for the various data governance committees of the organization, including preparation of detail behind requests to the committee, executing follow-up tasks assigned from the meetings, and providing education and support for data governance across the organization.
- Under the guidance of the data governance committees of the organization and management, execute the governance requirements established for all entities across the organization.
- Work with data owners to establish, maintain, and distribute definitions of data elements used by analytics in conjunction with data owners throughout the organization.
- Drive functional efforts for programs across multiple projects, including guidance and education of Seniors and Intermediates. Also responsible for management of relationships with customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Systems Analysis, Data Processing, Healthcare Informatics, Management Information Systems, or related field
- 7 – 10 years in Data Analytics
- Master’s Degree in Management Information Systems
- 3 – 5 years of Data Warehousing experience
- 3 – 5 years of Database Administration experience
- 3 – 5 years of Informatica experience
- 5 – 7 years of experience working in the Healthcare Industry
Referral Bonus: Level 2
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org