Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Manages the daily operations of multiple physician practices.
- Manages the day to day operation of the physician practice(s) including front and back office functions. (25%)
- Manages and monitors key financial and revenue cycle metrics including staff hours, resource allocation, expense budget, patient volumes, and the revenue cycle process. Provides primary or secondary review of reconciliation of monies being collected and deposited. (20%)
- Monitors patient satisfaction reports, identifying variances from standard and addressing/resolving patient complaints. (15%)
- Ensures quality and performance improvement by monitoring metrics and addressing deficiencies. (15%)
- Works collaboratively with physicians, leadership and health professionals to accomplish organization and practice goals. (15%)
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory requirements (10%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a practice/healthcare setting with 1 year practice management experience.
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager) certification.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org