Job Description :
I. GENERAL OVERVIEW:
Partner with assigned Client Managers to maintain and grow existing business and ensure that positive account relationships are maintained. Assist in the preparation of proposals, meeting materials and/or sales collateral during the account renewal process. Evaluate, recommend and implement processes to ensure that account objectives are met. Serve as the sales liaison between group administrators and Highmark internal departments for problem resolution.
II. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Partner with assigned Client Manager(s) to maintain and grow existing business and ensures positive account relationships are maintained.
2. Assist in the preparation of benefit design analysis for specialized proposals and quotes. Runs financial reports or performs basic financial analysis on utilization data and market research and analysis. Develop detailed specifications for implementation of new products for clients. May conduct enrollment meetings during the account renewal process.
3. Analyze operational business problems and provide problem resolution and effect change to all facets of the company. (i.e. address benefit and administrative issues and recommend alternative solutions for the account, etc.) Leverage internal resources to bring the best service and problem resolution to assigned accounts.
4. Work closely with Sales Support Analysts responsible for account processing and set-up to ensure accurate and seamless service delivery. Develop documents and processes to ensure effective communication via work plans for all account implementation activities.
5. Function as the primary contact for the resolution of the day to day account service issues. Support customers during the implementation of sales contracts and throughout the relationship by resolving difficult issues in a timely and professional manner; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
6. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Education, Licenses/Certifications, and Experience (For Experience requirements please see appropriate role/level guide. If not applicable, list experience requirements below.)
Describe in objective and non-comparative terms the minimum education level, previous experience, specific knowledge skills and abilities the individual must have to perform the job.
• State specific Producer License’s for Life, Accident & Health are required or must be obtained within 45 days of hire.
• 3-5 years of relevant, progressive experience in the area of specialization. Grandfathered experience requirements effective August 2016.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Service orientation
• Problem Solving
• Drive for Results
• Evaluates Critically
• Influence, Persistence & Resilience
• Planning and Organizing
IV. SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Does this role supervise/manage other employees?
If yes, indicate the number of direct reports:
V. WORK ENVIRONMENT
Is Travel Required?
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org