Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
This job provides technology administration services in support of one or more enterprise wide software tools that empower our internal and external customers to communicate effectively and make better business decisions.
- Regularly monitor the infrastructure to ensure the information technology services and enterprise software applications are performing at optimal levels to meet all service level objectives.
- Troubleshoot technical issues affecting the infrastructure, and determine root cause to resolve problems returning services to normal levels.
- Provide support to project teams and end users of the information technology services and their associated enterprise software platforms.
- Execute software deployments between the environments in the software development lifecycle as requested by project teams or end users. Apply software upgrades, patches, and configuration changes.
- Assist new project teams and health plan partners in the onboarding process which includes software acquisition, security setup, and establishing their use of the various software development lifecycles.
- Participate on the on-call rotation to support the infrastructure for the information technology services supported by the team.
- Apply security permissions to the software to ensure appropriate data segregation in a multi-tenant environment. Assure compliance to required corporate standards, procedures, guidelines and processes, including audits.
- Participate in technical proof of concept projects as needed to evaluate new features, functions and technology for the information technology services supported by the team.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology (Grandfathered Degree Requirements Effective August 2019)
- 3 – 5 years of IS/IT
- 5 – 7 years of IS/IT
Experience in technical infrastructure support and management, including installation of software and maintaining and enhancing a server environment for e
Experience with Unix concepts, including commands, scripts, permissions, and file systems
Familiarity with Python, R and Hadoop
Experience in database concepts, VM Ware and SQL
Referral Bonus: Level 2
- Strong analysis and troubleshooting skills
- User interaction skills
- Quick Learner
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org