Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
Assists in providing less complex application development services typically as part of a project team or in an application support role. Developers assist, analyze, design, code, test and implement less complex systematic solutions to meet customer requirements that adhere to Highmark IT standards and policies. Developers assist in providing less complex general support to maintain applications that meet the service levels, system availability, performance and quality levels required by their customers.
1. Responsible for assisting in analyzing, designing, coding, testing and implementing less complex application enhancements, as well as providing general production support, meeting defined scope, target dates and budgets with minimal or no defects.
2. Utilizes and participates in the full system less complex development life cycle, per current Highmark SDLC standards.
3. Assists in collaborating with customers, business analysts, partners, and IT team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. Concentrates on providing less complex innovative solutions to business needs.
4. Assists in providing required technical support, including release implementations, on-call and 24×7 supports when necessary.
5. Performs work in compliance with all Highmark and Highmark IT standards, policies and procedures.
6. Assists and actively participates on project teams in various project roles, including, but not limited to, Developer, Technical Lead and Project Manager, based upon level of experience.
7. Effectively communicates with team members, customers, partners and management, including assisting with or conducting less complex technical walkthroughs, reporting project status, enabling [facilitating? Promoting?] Vendor solutions and providing accurate and concise documentation.
8. Other duties as assigned or requested.
- High school graduate GED
- 0 – 1 year of experience in Information Technology or related field
- Experience in Java, SQL Server and voice-related applications would be ideal
Work Experience to include:
- Problem solving, root cause analysis, and issue resolution
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Experience in Healthcare or Health Insurance Industry
- Experience with technology platforms, application development tools, business processes, software development life cycle used by Highmark enterprise
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org