Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
The chosen candidate will work with business intelligence and healthcare professionals to gather, organize, and present data to users. Presents meaningful analytics to the business in non-technical terms and formats. Creates basic and ad-hoc reporting for users. Trains users on software and assists users with advanced reporting.
- Develops business intelligence solutions through knowledge of user needs, appropriate data repositories, business intelligence development best practices and innovative use of technologies and systems (30%)
- Delivers ad-hoc data and report requests, analyzes data needs for both users and projects, investigates and analyzes data discrepancies, and assists in migration and testing activities (30%)
- Administers the analytics and reporting systems, monitors system performance, coordinates upgrades, tracks licenses, and creates and maintains user documentation (20%)
- Provides user/system support services (10%)
- Utilizes project management techniques for business intelligence projects and services (10%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years of experience in the analysis of business processes and interfaces including, but not limited to interpreting system documentation, data and/or business process modeling, and data flow/context diagramming
- 2 or more years of experience writing Epic Clarity reports and/or administering Epic Reporting Workbench. Experience in development of Epic Radar Dashboard and SlicerDicer Functionality/Data Models
- For Financial Reporting: prior experience working with an A/R system
- For Clinical Reporting: prior experience working with an EMR system
- Minitab Statistical Software
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org