Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
This job leads, directs and manages all Quality functions and facilitates process improvement initiatives across all areas of Platform & Technology. Drives strategic and continuous quality improvement efforts. Provides consultative services and analytic support to Platform Product Lines, leveraging Industry best practices, service level management, organizational design, consolidation, performance measurement systems, productivity improvement, and expense control. Serves as a leader and decision maker responsible for creating, communicating, implementing and achieving the Platform & Technology organization’s strategic intent around a Quality-centric continuous improvement culture. Ensures that corporate-wide quality management systems (dashboard, surveys etc.) effectively measure, evaluate and improve the quality and performance of P&T programs and operations. Fosters a collaborative, internal and external customer focused, solution-oriented environment that supports P&T’s mission, core values, and strategic direction. Systematically cultivates and maintains long-term, collaborative relationships locally, and across other departments within HMHS to promote positive relationships and strong partnerships for the benefit of the Quality organization. Prepares the organization for ongoing change and develops innovative initiatives to enhance internal efficiency and effectiveness. Leads Release Management group to ensure all deployments are made to test and production environments in a manner that ensures the platform runs optimally.
- Build overall Platform Quality functions including but not limited to Quality Engineering (Testing and QA), Platform Maturity, Industry Quality certifications, Quality processes, test cycle management, release management, etc
- Establish, mature, and maintain a quality measurement program for Platform Services
- Identify opportunities to remove bottlenecks and waste within current processes and work with teams to improve processes
- Establish, mature and maintain a Voice of the Customer process to better understand customer needs.
- Cultivate a quality-focused (corrective and collaborative) culture within the Platform and Technology team
- Coach and Counsel the P&T Product Lines on implementing and maintaining outside certifications and/or assessments (International Standards Organization – lSO, Capability Maturity Model Integration – CMMI, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Systems Management or Business
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Systems Management or Business
- 10 years in Quality/Continuous Improvement Initiatives using proven methodologies (i.e. LEAN Six Sigma)
- 7 – 10 years in Management
- Experience with implementation of Corrective Action Programs
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org