Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
This job is responsible for supporting the development and delivery of complex information technology solutions to support HM Health Solutions (HMHS) within the Security, Application Development or Infrastructure areas. Incumbents are assigned to functional areas based on their experience, educational background, and interest and are made responsible for various work-streams and assignments and will rotate within their assigned track. Uses regular discretion and judgement to solve problems, create innovative solutions, interact with customers and senior leadership. Receives focused and regimented development and exposure to position for accelerated advancement. This is a year-long program consisting of three, four month-long rotations.
- Contribute to the furthering of advanced technical solutions in assigned area offered to HM Health Solutions customers by: gathering required data through direct observation and/or inquiry and synthesizing data into meaningful observation; analyzing, identifying and problem solving from information sets (issues could be business or systems issues), drawing conclusions from information sets based on analysis, creating hypotheses and presenting recommendations to team; developing client specific requirements, standard operating procedures, application updates, process flow and user guides
- Use educational and prior professional experience to operate in an advisory capacity, both to leaders within the assigned function and customers
- Engage in skills development targeted towards their track specification. Key learning events will be required in Technical Skills (per their respective career tracks) and Core Leadership skills
- Other duties as assigned or requested
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business Management, Cyber Security or related field
- 6 years of relevant experience
- 3 years in Information Technology field or related field
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Learn and adapt to various business areas
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Leadership abilities
0% – 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org