Job Description :
The Director Workforce Management provides strategic leadership, clear direction and continuous guidance to the workforce planning and development function (Command Center) for the HPO (Health Plan Operations) division. Directs and oversees division-wide specific performance measurement and monitoring of HPO’s operational, process, and human performance metrics for Call Center Operations and related functions. As contracted, provides command center and performance management functions to external clients; directs and coordinates the workforce deployment; directs the development of real-time operational performance monitoring applications and collaborative management interfaces; and directs the continuous process improvement activities of the division.
1. Communicate effectively.
2. Direct the workforce planning and development function for the employee division by defining and directing programs.
3. As contracted, direct the setup and ongoing workforce planning function for external clients.
4. Support the implementation of and the ongoing workforce planning function for other Company areas.
5. Direct and oversee division-wide and external facing performance measurement and monitoring of operational, process, and human performance metrics and the escalation of remediation plans across all assigned areas.
6. Direct the continuous process improvement activities of the division.
7. Cultivate and provide industry expertise and knowledge to a range of audiences and management.
8. Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8 years of experience in two or more significant business IT or operational functions
- 3-5 years of management or leadership experience including experience defining and/or utilizing operational or utilization performance metrics, performance monitoring reports, remediation plans and related management controls
- 5 years of experience utilizing operations service monitoring technology
- 5 years demonstrated experience presenting and communicating with large audiences
- Experience in call center workforce management/command center
- 5 years of experience in workforce development and resource management in healthcare industry.
- 3-5 years of experience with Project Management
- 5 years general experience involving process improvement, end-to-end operational process knowledge and quality control techniques in a Call Center operations environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities.
- Experience evaluating technology for implementation in gaining improved services as well as re-engineering of process and procedures to achieve cost reductions
- High standard of professional conduct
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Driving and obtaining predefined results
- Experience in team interactions and team facilitating
- Ability to quickly identify and provide recommendations on issues.
- Excellent team building and professional development skills
- Solid negotiation and influencing skills across sales, technical and operations partners
- Must demonstrate excellent leadership skills and be able to relate to all levels of management and staff as well as individuals external to the corporation
Is Travel Required? Yes
Referral Bonus: Level 3
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org