Job Description :
This job is the market-facing representative of the Highmark Health marketing department in remote locations outside of the Pittsburgh market. Responsible for managing multiple internal and external business relationships for designated regions, including commercial, Medicare and ACA sales, corporate communications and community affairs, local market media, and regional strategic provider partners. This is an individual contributor role in strategic marketing, which requires the ability to perform at a high level independently, manage successful end-to-end delivery of campaigns and activities by leveraging strong matrixed relationships, and successfully execute broader marketing or P&L objectives in the assigned region(s).
- Develop and execute geo-based marketing campaigns that either deliver on broader enterprise brand and marketing campaigns within a specific region, or that are created to meet region-specific business and marketing objectives tied to brand awareness and preference, membership growth and retention and/or driving patient volume.
- Liaison with local market media, sponsorship and event partners to drive regional business and marketing goals.
- Act as the on-site Highmark strategic marketing contact for Highmark with value-based experience provider partners in designated regions (e.g. – Penn State Health in Central PA).
- Coordinate and staff appropriate ROI-driven events for Highmark, and act as the brand ambassador for key marketing experiences.
- Provide B-to-B sales, marketing and communication support for regional Highmark commercial, ACA ad MA sales teams and their strategic accounts.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
- 6 years of work experience in corporate marketing departments or related marketing/advertising agencies in lieu of Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing Health Management or related field
- 7 years in marketing or advertising.
- 3 years of Multi-channel marketing and media campaign development and execution experience (traditional and digital channels)
- 3 years of experience planning or managing ROI-driven in-market events, sponsorships or activations.
- 3 years of Traditional medical, ancillary, pharmacy or retail healthcare experience
- 3 years of Relationship management and business development experience.
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Ability to work cross-functionally among different business units to deliver on marketing & communications campaign needs.
- Proficiency in all Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), as well as technical ability to learn various other online applications to document and share information (Confluence, Workamajig, Adobe DAM, etc.).
- Strong oral & written communication skills.
- Strong relationship management skills, including the ability to persuade, create consensus and negotiate deliverables (time, quality and cost).
- Strong attention-to-detail, demonstrated through detailed project planning, quality assurance testing, proofreading and budget management experience.
Languages (Other than English)
25% – 50%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND WORKING CONDITIONS
Most On-The-Road position
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites ( predominantly local travel)
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org