Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Provides application development services typically as a member of a project team or in an application support role. Developers analyze, design, code, test, and implement systematic solutions to meet customer requirements. Developers provide general support to maintain applications that meet the service levels, system availability, performance, and quality levels required by their customers.
- Analyzes, designs, codes, tests, and implements application enhancements, as well as provides general production support, meets defined scope, target dates, and budgets with minimal or no defects
- Utilizes and participates in the full system development cycle
- Collaborates with customers, business analysts, partners, and IT team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. Concentrates on providing innovative solutions to business needs
- Provides required technical support, including release implementations, on-call and 24×7 support when necessary
- Actively participates on project teams in various project roles, including, but not limited to Developer, Technical Lead, and Project Manager
- Effectively communicates with team members, customers, partners, and management, including assisting with or conducting technical walk through, reporting project status, enabling vendor solutions, and providing accurate and concise documentation
- Performs other duties as assigned or required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-5 years as a Developer
- Experience in Health Care industry
- SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Epic, Clarity or Caboodle
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice