Job Description :
This job will have primary responsibility for the creation, management, monitoring, control and measurement of a complex set of operational processes and staff, meant to run and maintain the Enterprise Data Hub for Analytics program. The incumbent will drive the day to day operational analytic standards, processes and procedures within the Enterprise Analytics team to ensure optimal efficiency, support and performance of the analytic platform for our customers. Perform a central role in implementing a Product Management philosophy that is centered on collaboration with our customers and Product Managers to elicit and prioritize analytic requirements, align internal development efforts to strategic corporate initiatives and deliver continuous analytic products and enhancements to our customers.
- Perform management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Oversee the development, implementation and continuous development and improvement of all operational processes including product management, intake management, change management, resource management and user support related to the Enterprise Data Hub for Analytics to ensure prioritization of works against customer requests as well as provide an support infrastructure for the user community.
- Oversee the ongoing development and refinement of project management activities including the planning, organizing and control of all aspects related to completing analytic project goals. Ensure effective ways to perform resource allocation and reporting against planned activities. Grow SAFe agile methodology adoption across the department by refining and extending ScrumMaster and Business Analysis capabilities.
- Champion the efforts to create and refine the enterprise analytics strategy by researching relevant trends and activities within and outside the healthcare market and work with business leadership to define analytic capabilities that create and sustain a competitive advantage in the marketplace. Able to translate strategy into defined tactics, programs/projects, priorities and timelines to ensure alignment to business goals.
- Communicate and share insights in a way that is easy to grasp, actionable and builds relationships to help drive adoption of data and insight driven decisions.
- Collaborate with involved teams across the enterprise and with vendor partners to effectively and accurately estimate the amount of work and resulting cost associated with project deliverables.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Computer and Information Science, or Information Technology
- 3 years in Management and at least one of the following: 7 years in information systems, 7 years in business systems analysis or 5 years in data analytics
- Master’s Degree in Business or Information Technology
- 5+ Years of leading technical/business analysis teams
- Experience in most of the following would be highly desired: requirements management, systems analysis and/or analytics, process development improvements/optimization and program/project management
- Healthcare industry experience
Referral Bonus: Level 3
- Application Development
- Program Management
- Project Management
- Project Control and Reporting
- Healthcare Information Systems
- Strategic Planning
- Resource Management
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org