Job Description :
The job is vital to the Digital Transformation, and will be responsible for establishing and supporting an Enterprise framework which will be used transform how Enterprise Applications consume and expose data to internal applications and external subscribers through a growing set of APIs and micro services. The incumbent will have deep insights into API development and success using modern data acquisition techniques, API platforms and gateway services. The incumbent is required to constantly innovate and be a strong communicator, promote creative/new ideas that can address our customers’ needs and desires and envision and establish an API Marketplace to service both external and internal customers. Will work in concert with other management roles to manage and scale the Atlas DevOps team, develop a scalable DevOps process, direct contribution to infrastructure code, participate in the overall management of the Engineering team, assist in developing and evolving the platform infrastructure architecture, and provide 24X7 DevOps support with appropriate SLAs. Will be responsible for supporting and stabilizing our member portals, Mobile Apps and voice applications for our omni-channel customer experience from security to version management to release management. This incumbent will collaborate with peers from product management, other engineering disciplines, and the broader company to ensure alignment on key business goals.
Employee Referral Payout: Level 2
- Perform management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Define, maintain and evangelize the company’s current and target platform strategy with reference architectures, business-system capability map, solution integration requirements and deployment guidelines.
- Drive the analysis, design, and development of a roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint and continuously identify weaknesses and develop opportunities for improvement in development methodologies to support the implementation plan.
- Serve as an Architect for all Member Portals and Mobile Apps and up-to-date on modern UX/UI models and best-practices and partner with other architects and engineering teams to define, design, implement and scale customer interfaces.
- Establish and continuously evolve performance monitoring and performance testing capability within the integrated design and development organization.
- Direct the creation, maintenance, and versioning of API’s in the management layer for native and integrated APIs.
- Guide, evaluate, and govern alignment of both platform integration and home-grown project solutions to architecture standards and patterns. Ensure that non-functional requirements and architecture acceptance criteria are firmly understand, addressed, delivered and tested by the project.
- Lead decision making around technology concerns across the enterprise, ensuring architectural principles are applied and demonstrating strong operational and financial acumen to guide technology decisions.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a directly related field or 6 years progressive and related experience in lieu of Bachelor’s Degree
- 10 years of Integration management, Application development and/or software experience
- 5 years of Management experience
- Master’s Degree in Engineering
- 15 years in Information Technology
- 10 years of Integration management, Application development and/or Software (early-stage, growth-stage, or enterprise) experience
- 1 year of implementing or utilizing one of more of the following technologies: GoogleCloud, AWS for Organizations, Pega, Docker, Kubernetes, TIBCO Cloud™ Mashery®, IBM API Connect, MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Knowledge of the health care industry and of digital marketing
- Ability to handle patient and organizational information in a confidential manner
- Sufficient knowledge of medical terminology to perform responsibilities
- Knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing principles and law related to position responsibilities
- Demonstrated knowledge of current web technologies, with the ability to identify relevant emerging technologies and their potential uses is essential – ability to develop strategy for the same
- A wide degree of innovativeness, creativity and latitude is expected – passion for creating and consuming all types of digital content, including traditional websites, social platforms, blogs, podcasts, etc.
- Demonstrated project management ability is essential, with the ability to use web analysis tools to generate effective and timely ROI reports
- Sufficient knowledge of mathematics
- Proficient in operating a standard desktop and Windows-based computer system, including but not limited to, marketing software, Microsoft Word and Excel, intranet and computer navigation – ability to use other software as required while performing the essential functions of the job
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal forms, including proper phone etiquette and traditional business writing – ability to speak before groups of people
0% – 25%
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org