Job Description :
This job oversees the identification, creation, structure, curation, compliance, and sharing of all digital knowledge within the enterprise. This may include everything from member documentation, frequently asked questions, and provider information (i.e., department, facility names, addresses, phone numbers, related provider information (i.e., board certifications, specialties treated), official social accounts, hours of operation, approved photos, descriptions, and more), with the goal of growing patient engagement and acquisition through today’s mobile, voice, and AI-powered services. The incumbent will be responsible for developing and maintaining the health system’s digital knowledge “the public facts about the system” across today’s digital ecosystem of maps, apps, search engines, social media sites, and other AI-powered discovery services. The incumbent will also be responsible for driving success and meeting measurable metrics across all touchpoints, and will work closely with the core digital marketing teams (search engine optimization, paid search, and social media marketing), PR, marketing, IT, sales, design, and external vendors in support of all marketing efforts (both digital and otherwise), helping them adhere to a common, centralized message and incorporate data as needed for marketing purposes.
Employee Referral Payout: Level 2
- Perform management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Work directly with employees across operations, marketing, credentialing, communications/PR, SEO, paid search, social media, IT, and others groups to influence decisions about investment and direction
- Act as an enabler to advocate for our health system in social media spaces and online reviews sites and works with other groups within the health system to align on messaging and support
- Support highly visible marketing assets, including corporate websites, advertising campaigns, email campaigns and logged in omni-channel member experience channels
- Arbitrate data and information discrepancies to guide teams to one common source for data and information integrity, which will be shared across all teams
- Focus on embracing leading edge technologies with the goal of determining what, if any, new or modified digital knowledge is required from the company, and determines how to surface and publish that data for maximum positive impact toward the health system’s goals
- Review regular internal audits to ensure website remains compliant with known best practices in digital marketing (organic optimization, markup, usability, etc.)
- Own source tracking (internally) for all pertinent digital knowledge for the health system, providers, and the brand
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Human Centered Design or Library Information Science or 6 years progressive and related experience working in Agency or Technology Start-Up Product Team experience in lieu of Bachelor’s Degree
- 7 years in Digital Marketing, Web Design, Internet/Web Development or IS/IT
- 5 years in Management
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Human Centered Design
- Knowledge of the health care industry and of digital marketing
- Ability to handle patient and organizational information in a confidential manner
- Sufficient knowledge of medical terminology to perform responsibilities
- Knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing principles and law related to position responsibilities
- Demonstrated knowledge of current web technologies, with the ability to identify relevant emerging technologies and their potential uses is essential – ability to develop strategy for the same
- A wide degree of innovativeness, creativity and latitude is expected – passion for creating and consuming all types of digital content, including traditional websites, social platforms, blogs, podcasts, etc.
- Demonstrated project management ability is essential, with the ability to use web analysis tools to generate effective and timely ROI reports
- Sufficient knowledge of mathematics
- Proficient in operating a standard desktop and Windows-based computer system, including but not limited to, marketing software, Microsoft Word and Excel, intranet and computer navigation – ability to use other software as required while performing the essential functions of the job
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal forms, including proper phone etiquette and traditional business writing – ability to speak before groups of people
0% – 25%
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org