Job Description :
*** Due to Department of Defense (DOD) contract requirements, the incumbent who fills this position must be a US citizen and must also pass a background check.***
This job provides the overall administrative direction to an organization through planning, policy-making and coordinating a variety of activities, including, but not limited to; creating goals, policies and procedures as well as managing the finances of the organization, providing instructional leadership to service line managers, and managing sales team and client representatives. They take care of contracts and agreements and find ways to keep costs down and instrumental in finding ways to improve the organization. The goal of the incumbent position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- Perform management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Own and operate one or more functions within HM Document Solutions finance operations, accounting system, and/or business operations. Implements strategy and delivers impactful results that further business objectives. Implement and deliver the financial budget of HM Document Solutions and continually evaluate expenditure for chances to maximize profits and minimize expenses.
- Manage customer and expectations: facilitating, planning, and meetings; translating customer expectations for staff and peers; representing HM Document Solutions and outside entities. Prepare written procedures, policies, reports and correspondence; collaborating and negotiating with departments corporate wide. Collaborating with company customers, staff, IT colleagues, and other stakeholders in identifying customer requirements, assessing impacts to other areas, considering available options, comparing costs and benefits, and recommending solutions.
- Responsible for managing client relationships with a workload of existing HM Health Solutions commercial clients and internal constituents. Actively engages and builds relationships with stakeholders in our commercial clients and across the enterprise to understand customer requirements, aligns strategy, leverages resources, enables delivery, and maximizes value.
- Lead cross functional teams to ensure continuous improvement of processes and delivery of results within assigned unit/area. Encourage innovation and focus resources to ensure successful delivery of desired results. Apply quantitative risk assessment to team's assignments to understand potential threats and the probability they will occur. Lead team in mitigating risks and applying appropriate contingency plans to ensure minimal impacts to customers.
- Provide leadership to the organization to respond to business opportunities/challenges, new technologies, legislation, and other environmental factors. Oversee analysis of issues or needs and review recommended solutions. Assess the impact of strategic business and technical changes to the environment. Responsible for managing all activities within an assigned business unit/area. Foresee organizational impacts and understand the procedures associated with introducing new technologies, while seeking ways to collaborate with other teams outside area of responsibility to facilitate transitions.
- Provide oversight of all aspects of project management to ensure continuous improvement of processes. Work with customers to identify their goals and strategic direction. Negotiate and collaborate with senior executives and internal staff to develop solutions and options. Develop and adhere to internal standards and strategies. Ensure adherence to approved methodologies. Provide oversight regarding metrics, funding, budgets and resources. Coordinate resources, time, contingency plans and risk management.
- Promote and sells services and solutions to new customers at all levels. Prospects for new accounts, secures appointments, determines needs, delivers sales presentations, negotiates terms and conditions, overcomes objections, and closes sales. Develops strategies focused on expanding client base.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree
- Additional years of service for degree substitution
- Master's Degree
- 5 - 7 years of Management experience
- 3 - 5 years of Account Support experience
- 3 - 5 years of Business Development experience
- 3 - 5 years of Process Improvement experience
- 3 - 5 years of Strategic Planning experience
- 3 -5 years of Project Management experience
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS
- Business Planning
- Competitive Awareness and Strategy
- Business Consulting
Language Requirement (other than English)
25% - 50%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org