Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Eligible Sign on Bonus details for qualified candidates:
$1,000 (after 90 days of continuous employment)
Prepares and serves meals to patients, employees, visitors, and catering customers. Maintains sanitation of equipment and work areas.
- Utilizes proper food handling, portioning and food storage techniques according to departmental standards/policy and regulatory guidelines. (20%)
- Maintains, assembles and stocks adequate levels of food items, products and supplies. (20%)
- Performs cleaning functions in assigned areas following established schedules and using prescribed methods and appropriate chemicals. Complies with all safety and infection control guidelines. (20%)
- Interacts and serves patients, visitors, and employees, to ensure continuity of service. (20%)
- Performs all other duties as assigned but not limited to cashier and/or catering functions and cart transport. (10%)
- Experience in food services preferred.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org