Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
$1000 Sign on bonus for eligible candidates!
Completes the standardized cleaning process in patient rooms, offices, departments, and other ancillary areas utilizing the appropriate cleaning procedures.
- Performs timely patient room cleaning and provides cleaning support to the various departments; cleans daily in all areas including discharge cleaning, patient room cleaning, cycle cleaning, office cleaning and all ancillary area cleaning to ensure the continuity and efficiency of patient care and daily operations. Cleaning of assigned building exteriors. Refilling of dispensers in all required areas and collection of all receptacles. (55%)
- Completes project work as assigned which may include, but not limited wall washing, trash removal, biohazardous linens and sharps container removal. Assists with Hospital emergency clean up. (10%)
- Actively participates in and accomplishes Patient Satisfaction initiatives to meet department goals. (10%)
- Adheres to all hospital safety standards in the use of chemicals, equipment and machinery and in clearly marking hazardous areas resulting from cleaning processes. (15%)
- Adheres to the policies, procedures, rules and regulations of the hospital as well as regulatory bodies. (10%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- FIT testing may be required, but provided upon hire as needed.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Basic reading, writing and effective communication skills.
- Ability to operate power equipment.
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org