Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Eligible Sign on Bonus details for qualified candidates:
$1,000 (after 90 days of continuous employment)
Prepares foods for service to patients, cafeteria and catering customers
- Prepares and produces hot and cold food items for assigned areas and for special requests in accordance with departmental standards, regulatory standards and pre-established task assignments. (60%)
- Utilizes proper food handling and food storage techniques when receiving, rotating, storing and preparing food. (20%)
- Performs cleaning functions in assigned areas following established schedules and using prescribed methods and required chemicals. Complies with all safety and infection control guidelines. (10%)
- Maintains safety and sanitation standards according to departmental policies and regulatory agency requirements (10%)
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Associate's Degree in Culinary Arts or equivalent food production experience required.
- ACHD or Serve Safe certification preferred.
- Experience in an institutional setting strongly preferred.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org