Company :HM Health Solutions
Job Description :
This job is primarily responsible for acquiring new clients to support the growth goals of the organization. The Account Executive is responsible for using their knowledge of company products and services to connect with consumers and generate sales for the organization.
- Develop strong relationships with clients and deliver high levels of client care.
- Deliver consistent sales results to meet their assigned revenue target.
- Meet or exceed their KPI’s for sales activity.
- Utilize the company CRM program to maintain all sales activity.
- Oversee the onboarding of new clients.
- Ensure that all client jobs are processed properly and are completed properly to ensure client satisfaction.
- Maintain effective communication between departments within the organization to ensure maximum success and provide a positive client experience.
- Ability to complete a thorough needs assessments in or to prepare effective proposals.
- Create presentations which should include a business case, a justification and be able to present the proposal in an engaging format.
- Provide weekly updates on sales forecasts, overall activities, major deals advancing, opportunities, competitor information, market needs, etc. Track details regarding “wins and losses” across sales portfolio to capture product gaps and best practices.
- Attend industry events as needed for networking and exhibiting the organizations products and services.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, marketing, or related field
3-5 years of experience in B2B sales environment
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience with managing multiple projects simultaneously from start to finish and having strong prioritization skills
- CRM experience
- Printing experience
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Agility in a fast-paced manufacturing and services-based organization
- Must be coachable and possess a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Print & Presort Mailing experience is required
- Knowledge of CRM (Salesforce.com is a plus)
- Good organizational skills and be proficient at activity management
Language (Other than English)
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Most On-The-Road Position
Non-Office Based Position
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Pay Range Minimum:
Pay Range Maximum:
Base pay is determined by a variety of factors including a candidate’s qualifications, experience, and expected contributions, as well as internal peer equity, market, and business considerations. The displayed salary range does not reflect any geographic differential Highmark may apply for certain locations based upon comparative markets.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org