Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Transports patients, medical records, mail, specimens and equipment/materials throughout the facility.
- Transports inpatients and outpatients within the facility from initial start location to the destination location.(70%)
- Delivers equipment/materials and specimens to requesting department. Includes use of the pneumatic tube system. (20%)
- Serves as a Hospital ambassador and provides information and direction to patients and visitors.(5%)
- Ensures that transportation equipment is kept clean and in good working order.(5%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required
- Proficiency in dealing with customer service.
- High degree of problem solving and decision making tools.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills needed to maintain working relationships, with both internal and external departments and customers at all levels.
- Ability to maintain the highest measure confidentiality
- CPR Certification (must be obtained by 02/01/23 for incumbents as of 08/01/22)
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice