Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
This individual will assist in the performance of diagnostic and interventional cardiac, peripheral, and EP procedures. As an effective team member, the individual works directly with the physician, nurse and other team members to provide safe, quality, cost effective, professional patient care services to obtain expected outcomes.
- Integrates knowledge of cardiovascular and peripheral vascular physiology, pathophysiology, and procedural techniques being performed, and assists accordingly. (45%)
- Maintains expertise in current radiographic imagery techniques as they relate to invasive cardiac and peripheral procedures. (15%)
- Operates laboratory equipment; troubleshoots equipment malfunctions and contacts proper support personnel. (15%)
- Assists in monitoring the effects of procedural activities by identifying adverse reactions/conditions and properly responding. (15%)
- Completes all required documentation for procedures e.g. regulatory, billing protocols and image storage and archival. (10%)
- Radiography Certification and Registration with The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) within 6 months of hire
- BLS Certification
- ACLS Certification within 6 months of hire
- 1 year in a Cath Lab, Interventional Radiology or Radiology
- Associate Degree.
- Current registration with Cardiovascular Credentialing International as a Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist.
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice