Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Learn more about the AHN Cancer Institute here: https://www.ahn.org/locations/hospitals/allegheny-valley/specialties/cancer-institute
Manages the radiation oncology's site daily operations including all clinical and non-clinical activities pertaining to staff and patients. Provides operational and financial oversight to the assigned network radiation oncology site(s) which can include hospital and/or physician practice(s). Is responsible for improving the radiation oncology's site patient satisfaction, operational efficiency, and productivity while providing cost savings and enhancing services.
- Assesses and identify opportunities for improvement in the areas of operational and process improvement, including patient access, care alignment, patient satisfaction, and maximizing revenue. Identifies barriers and implements corrective action measures to ensure positive outcomes for the assigned radiation oncology site(s). (20%)
- Develops, plans, and budgets on a strategic, tactical, and operational level for assigned radiation oncology site(s). (20%)
- Supervises staff, resolves problems, and implements approved disciplinary action. Interviews, hires, trains, and conducts performance evaluations for staff assigned radiation oncology site(s). (20%)
- Manages and monitors key financial and revenue cycle metrics, including staff hours, resource allocation, expense budget, patient volumes, and the revenue cycle process for the assigned radiation oncology site. (15%)
- Manages all phases of onboarding and exit processes for the assigned radiation oncology site including providing support to new employees and physicians, establishing processes, and site preparation. (5%)
- Manages all phases of exit process for the site including medical records processing, site breakdown, and staff assignments. (5%)
- Trains new managers and employees at newly opened sites in policies and procedures. Provides ongoing guidance and support to all employees work at the assigned radiation oncology site. (5%)
- Works constructively with all designated physicians, leadership, and health professionals to accomplish organization goals. (5%)
- Other duties as assigned. (5%)
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare administration, business administration, related field, or equivalent experience
- 3 - 5 years’ experience as a Registered Technologist in Radiation Therapy with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- Radiation Therapy Certification and Registration - American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice