Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Responsible for interacting with senior leadership and conducting assignments to recruit top physician talent across the organization. Responsible for playing a key role in building an internal search firm model for the hospital. Responsible for interfacing and providing recruiting support and consultation to hiring groups as a full life cycle recruiter and talent partner. Encompassing all stages of the hiring process from partnering with executive management on search strategy and candidate requirements to developing sourcing strategies to target and access top physician talent. Responsible for driving specialized recruitment programs to address unique talent needs, broadening the organization's physician network, branding and enhancing pipeline development.
- Partners with clients and key stakeholders to define a recruiting strategy based on the specific opportunity, clearly communicating the process and setting and managing client expectations. Interprets the business requirements and translates them into successful recruitment solutions.
- Manages relationships across businesses, HR and hospital CEOs, SLVPs and executive team to establish ongoing relationships with hiring managers in order to understand their business and recruitment needs and fill their open positions in a timely manner.
- Qualifies, screens and interviews prospective candidates.
- Identifies, attracts and introduces the organization to the best and most diverse talent in the marketplace by providing market intelligence, screening and evaluation of all candidates and preparing background profiles.
- Provides complete, accurate and inspiring value proposition to potential candidates about the organization and the specific role.
- Develops an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire as succession planning needs dictate and track all potential candidates in a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or other related area
- 2 years recruiting experience in an executive search firm or corporate setting
- 6 years of related experience in lieu of degree
- Prior physician recruitment experience, experience recruiting for large matrix companies in a corporate or search firm environment, experience using candidate CRM tool and leveraging the tool to source candidates as well as mange relationships
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice