Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN), Behavioral Health Institute is seeking a Medical Director for its Women’s Behavioral Health program. Join and lead a multidisciplinary team offering a dynamic array of services: individual outpatient treatment for perinatal mood and anxiety disorders, a mother-baby intensive outpatient program, a mothers of color group, consult-liaison psychiatry, infant and toddler programming, and associated research and grant-funded program development. Assist in program development and implementation of new policies and procedures, while collaborating with Institute leadership to implement operational changes to improve patient quality and safety. Be part of a vertically-integrated fiscal and clinical delivery system that is revolutionizing behavioral health service models, providing evidence-based treatments, and measurement-based care.
- Participate in the Institute's strategic planning process.
- Promote the program and participate in Hospital related activities
- Provide documented continuous assessment and improvement of the quality of care and services provided. Such measures will include patient satisfaction data and psychometric data demonstrative of treatment efficacy.
- Resolve conflicts among treatment providers within the Program while maintaining an efficient program and maximizing physician, staff, and patient satisfaction.
- Fulfill all duties as outlined in the Medical Staff Bylaws.
AHN Behavioral Health Institute Additional Benefits:
- Flexible, hybrid options for in-person and virtual work
- Bi-monthly treatment team meetings which include peer case consultation
- CEU allowance: $2500 and five paid Professional Development days annually
- Emphasis on collaboration between psychology and psychiatry within the Institute
- Weekly Grand Rounds with free CEU offerings
- Opportunities to train and supervise pre-doctoral interns and psychiatry residents
- Opportunities to provide group therapy
- Pennsylvania licensure in good standing at time of employment
- Completed residency/fellowship in appropriate field
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in accredited field
- Accreditation of MD or DO
AHN Proudly Offers
- High-Value Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid Malpractice
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, Gym Discounts & Mass Transit Benefits
Allegheny Health Network hospitals have been providing patients with exceptional health care in their communities for more than a century. As a Blended Health organization, we’re forging innovative new solutions and key partnerships to help transform the health experience of our customers in remarkable ways. With over 10 hospitals and 250 health care facilities, come grow with us!
Work in the heart of a steel town that has transformed itself into a leader in integrated healthcare, education, culture, technology and entertainment. Enjoy
Pittsburgh’s beautiful rivers and bridges, nationally recognized culinary scene, sporting events and many indoor/outdoor activities. Benefit from a low cost of living and significant number of quality school districts to choose from.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org