Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
- Excellence in the entire spectrum of minimally invasive thoracic surgery (VATS or robotic), including lung surgery, benign and malignant esophageal surgery, and mediastinal surgery. Chest wall reconstruction including treatment of congenital chest wall anomalies a plus.
- Develop a rapidly growing thoracic program and partner with colleagues at neighboring hospitals.
- 3-5 years’ experience and well versed in all facets of thoracic surgery
- MD or DO degree and completed ACGME-accredited thoracic surgery residency
- Must have demonstrated examples of exceptional communication skills, teamwork, program development, leadership, and mentorship.
- Board Certified in Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Pennsylvania Licensure in good standing, upon hire; current unrestricted DEA certificate
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Allegheny Health Network hospitals have been providing patients with exceptional health care in their communities for more than a century. As a Blended Health organization, we’re forging innovative new solutions and key partnerships to help transform the health experience of our customers in remarkable ways. With over 10 hospitals and 250 health care facilities, come grow with us!
Work in the heart of a steel town that has transformed itself into a leader in integrated healthcare, education, culture, technology and entertainment. Enjoy Pittsburgh’s beautiful rivers and bridges, nationally recognized culinary scene, sporting events and many indoor/outdoor activities. Benefit from a low cost of living and significant number of quality school districts to choose from.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice