Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Responsible for the operations of the Surgery Center(s): oversees financial operations; compliance with regulatory standards and agencies; marketing and service line growth.
- Manages the financial planning, contracting, billing, collections, reporting and overall financial operations of the surgery center, working in collaboration with affiliate hospital leadership and AHN matrix leaders. (20%)
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory standards related to the revenue cycle. (20%)
- Collaborates with PSCP and AHN matrix leaders to ensure appropriate procurement and management of supplies and inventory. (20%)
- Manages marketing, physician outreach and service line growth for the assigned surgery centers, working with affiliate hospital leadership and AHN matrix leaders. (10%)
- Collaborates with nursing leadership to assure the Ambulatory Surgery Center(s) meet all criteria for the AAAHC, DOH, CMS, CAP, and other regulatory agencies. (10%)
- Creates a working environment that enables employees to perform duties consistent with department, surgery center, and system goals. (10%)
- Provides direction and leadership for achievement of financial metrics and other related performance improvement and satisfaction goals through collaboration and facilitation with the department staff and other matrix leaders within AHN. (10%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Master's degree required (MBA, MHA).
- 5-7 years’ experience in ambulatory surgery.
- Prior knowledge and experience with ambulatory surgery operations at a leadership level.
- Experience in outpatient healthcare operations or similar service environments.
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice