Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Assists the dentist with procedures and prepares the patient and operatory for dental treatment.
- Organizes the operatory, including preparing trays and instruments for dental procedures. (25%)
- Prepares and explains the dental procedure to the patient. (10%)
- Assists the dentist chairside with all dental procedures. (50%)
- Takes and develops intraoral/panorex/cephlometric x-rays, impressions and fabricates custom fluoride/bleaching trays. (15%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- X-ray certified required.
- Graduate of a certified dental assistant program preferred.
- 1 year experience in a dental practice/hospital setting preferred.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice