Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
This is a full-time role that will support the Radiation Oncology department at Allegheny General Hospital Cancer Institute - where you'll be working in a fast-paced environment with cutting-edge technology and procedures. We have state-of-the-art machines including the MR Linac, Gamma Knife, and Gamma Pod. Additionally, qualified candidates are eligible for a $10,000 sign-on bonus for a 2 year commitment!
AHN is an integrated health system dedicated to providing exceptional care to people in our communities. We offer competitive pay rates and flexible career growth and show employee appreciation through a comprehensive benefits package and access to wellness programs and resources.
If you're looking to be part of a strong team that makes a difference in patient’s lives each and every day, apply today to kick off your career with us!
This role is part of Union SEIU-E.
Delivers therapeutic radiation and patient care services as prescribed by physician.
- Performs patient simulations. (20%)
- Delivers prescribed radiation treatment. (50%)
- Assesses, supports and educates patients according to specific department guidelines. (10%)
- Maintains medical records for treatment delivery, charge entry and quality assurance in accordance with regulatory and departmental guidelines. (15%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required, including but not limited to mentoring employees/students and participating in department and organizational initiatives. (5%)
- ARRT Registered Technologist, RT(T) in good standing or board eligible (must complete certification within 1 year of hire).
- CPR certification.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice