Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
The job is accountable for improving business and talent performance and acting as a thought leader to client executives. The incumbent will be highly focused developing and driving a comprehensive forward-looking organizational & talent strategy for the division/functional area inclusive of all elements of acquisition, retention, development, engagement and inclusion. The incumbent will typically be assigned to divisions or functional areas with a strategic or highly operational focus of complexity and with a medium level organizational maturity. Will serve as a catalyst to business leaders to drive ideation/innovation/culture transformation and identify opportunities for thinkUP and will support implementation of ideation output. The incumbent will also ensure business is prepared for readiness and adoption. Will analyze success against metrics and create and execute plans to achieve ongoing improvement in the top and bottom line results improving productivity and reducing turnover.
- Perform management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement. policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Develop and drive comprehensive forward-looking organizational & talent strategy for the division/functional area inclusive of all elements of acquisition, retention, development, engagement and inclusion.
- Serve as a catalyst to business leaders to drive ideation/innovation/culture transformation and identify opportunities for thinkUP. Support implementation of ideation output. Ensure business is prepared for readiness and adoption.
- Drive flow of talent and manage high potential talent, including creation of development opportunities.
- Act as a thought partner with leaders to ensure business decisions and talent actions support strategic goals and ensures effectiveness of relevant team.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Human Resources
- 6 years of relevant experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Master's Degree in Business or Human Resources or Industrial or Labor Relations
- 7 years of Strategic Human Resources
- 5 years of Talent Strategy development
- 5 years of Change Management
- 5 years of Data Analytics
- 5 years of direct leadership or matrixed leadership
- 3 years of Healthcare or Manufacturing
- 2+ years Bargaining Unit Experience
- Union and Labor Relations
- Ability to interact with all levels within the organization with strong assessment and influencing skills
- Communication & executive presentation skills
- Alignment of talent strategy to business strategy
- Ability to lead through change
- Understanding & application of HR data and analytics & business financial performance
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice