Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Assists and supports the nurses and physicians in the delivery of surgical services through indirect patient care activities.
- Assists in turning rooms over which includes bed cleaning, removing trash and emptying dirty linen according department guidelines.(25%)
- Assists with running errands, obtaining, moving and returning equipment, pharmacy orders and/or central supplies.(25%)
- Inventories and stocks assigned areas and equipment.(25%)
- Assists in the movement, positioning and transporting of patients. (25%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Previous experience in an Operating Room preferred.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice