Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job is responsible for the development, design, and delivery of strategic knowledge sharing processes and content deliverables that support the business vision, mission and direction. Supports the business by collaborating with various operational areas and management to position messages and knowledge content for both internal and external consumption. The incumbent will be responsible for consulting with business leaders, customer support areas, and global process owners to proactively identify and develop key strategies, process documentation, and knowledge deliverables in support of critical operational and customer success initiatives.
- Author new and modify existing documentation to reflect the changes from operations projects, revised business practices, corporate initiatives, mandates, regulatory findings, platform customer support, self-service, etc. Adhere to formal review and governance processes and ensure content quality and consistency at all times.
- Develop, deliver, and maintain process documentation for roll-out and adoption centered around customer centered and operational initiatives driven by the business. Ensure content is favorable to group relations and compliant with all corporate legal requirements.
- Develop and maintain timeline strategies, features, notifications, and support content for internal and external consumption.
- Perform language content review and design, formatting and brand compliance for the numerous model documents maintained in the document management system.
- Provide support for development, delivery, maintenance, and governance of knowledge content and related operational knowledge sharing strategies.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Strategic Development, Communications, PR or related field required
- 6 years of relevant, progressive experience in lieu of degree
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Strategic Development, Communications, PR or related field required
- 5 years of Knowledge Sharing/ Management
- 5 years of Strategic Process Development
- 5 years Healthcare/ Health Insurance
- 5 years Knowledge Management Applications and Content Management
- 5 years Publications and Media Management Experience
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Intermediate to advanced level of knowledge regarding all Highmark products, benefits, health programs and systems is essential
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills with ability to adjust for internal and external business and technical audiences
- Ability to present to groups, develop strategy content, and create process/technical documentation
Languages (Other than English)
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Pay Range Minimum:$57,700.00
Pay Range Maximum:$106,700.00
Base pay is determined by a variety of factors including a candidate’s qualifications, experience, and expected contributions, as well as internal peer equity, market, and business considerations. The displayed salary range does not reflect any geographic differential Highmark may apply for certain locations based upon comparative markets.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice