Company :HM Health Solutions
Job Description :
This job takes the lead role in implementing and administering information security policies and procedures as well as development and maintenance of information systems used to uphold those security policies. Performs most complex investigations into potential and existing security threats. Enforces security policies and ensure compliance. Troubleshoots security issues. Evaluates security risk assessments and presents security information to workforce and management. Assists workforce with security based questions and problems. Mentors team members.
Develop and/or contribute to roadmaps to support the implementation of future state DLP capabilities.
Support the team on creating and tuning security policy enforcement through technology to reduce false positives and align with current threat landscape.
Perform complex analysis and resolve problems regarding information security.
Complete project tasks to enable the on time, within budget and scope delivery of information security projects.
Analyze events to identify data handling that is not in line with policy, triage, and response.
Respond to security incidents/findings where data handling is not in line with policy.
Maintain Standard operating procedures, knowledge base articles, and policies to support operations of data security controls across the enterprise.
Provide on-call support when needed.
Conduct data risk assessments against Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Payment Card Industry (PCI), and HITRUST.
Other duties as assigned or requested.
35% Analysis – Synthesize data to develop a solution, communicate the solutions, present the solution to teams/stakeholders.
35% Drive Execution – Implement solutions to meet customer expectations; Ensure initiative/project goals are met in a timely manner.
20% Collaborate – Partner cross-functionally to identify trends and resolve issues.
10% Support and Enable – Mentor junior level Analyst.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security, Information Systems, Information Assurance, Computer Science or related field
- 7 years of Information Security, Governance, Risk and/or Compliance, Information Technology or Business Analysis
Experience working within an information security function using the HITRUST Common Security Framework
8+ years of steady career progression with Information Security/Data Protection work experience
5+ years of data security technology experience, including data classification, DLP, insider risk, encryption, web content filtering and CASB.
6+ years of experience identifying security risk within technology implementations.
Understanding of public cloud concepts, preferably AWS, Azure & GCP
Knowledge of SASE, Zero Trust and Conditional Access frameworks and architecture.
Experience working with Microsoft Purview, Forcepoint, Symantec/Broadcom, or Palo Alto Prisma Access DLP
Experience working with file activity monitoring tools like Varonis and LogRhythm
Experience working with database activity monitoring tools like Guardium or Imperva
- 7 - 10 years of experience with Information Security and Systems Analysis
- 5 - 7 years of experience with Information Security and/or Information Risk Management and/or Information Technology
- 5 - 7 years of experience with Information Security Governance, Risk and/or Compliance functions and activities
- 5 - 7 years of experience developing, communicating and presenting Information Security and Risk Management concepts to varying audiences
- 5 - 7 years of experience with technologies such as Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), firewalls, endpoint protection, web/email filtering, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), digital rights management, encryption, Security Event and Incident Management (SEIM), and virtualization platforms
- 10 - 15 years of experience with information security and systems analysis
- Experience working within an information security function using the HITRUST Common Security Framework (HITRUST CSF), or the NIST 800-83 cyber security framework
- Experience supporting SSAE 16 or SOC 2 Security Trust Principle audits
- IT/information security risk advisory experience
- Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) tool experience such as ARCHER
- In-depth understanding of network security architecture, network and networking protocols
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Security +
- Knowledge of HITRUST CSF, NIST 800-83 cyber security framework, PCI, HIPAA, HITECH, COBIT, ISO 27001/2, and ITIL 3
- Knowledge of NIST Risk Assessment methodology
- Familiarity with secure SDLC best practices
- Knowledge of Microsoft Apps and Suites, Windows server, SharePoint, etc.
- Strong teamwork and inter-personal skills
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT (Other than English)
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches/Trains others regularly
Travels regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (Sales employees)
Does Not Apply
Physical Work Site Required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Does Not Apply
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Does Not Apply
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Does Not Apply
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Pay Range Minimum:$78,900.00
Pay Range Maximum:$146,000.00
Base pay is determined by a variety of factors including a candidate’s qualifications, experience, and expected contributions, as well as internal peer equity, market, and business considerations. The displayed salary range does not reflect any geographic differential Highmark may apply for certain locations based upon comparative markets.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice