Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Performs phlebotomy using standard techniques for venipunctures, heel sticks and fingersticks.
- Collects and processes patient specimens in accordance with laboratory policies and procedures and within expected timeframes. (60%)
- Maintains the cleanliness of the work area and adequate supplies for efficient laboratory operations. (20%)
- Performs laboratory support duties to ensure efficient operations such as specimen receiving. (20%)
- Phlebotomy training, required.
- Certification as a phlebotomist preferred.
- May also require valid driver's license
- Phlebotomy experience preferred.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice