Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
This is a casual role that will support the Occupational Therapy department at Canonsburg Hospital - daylight hours with a weekend rotation.
Assists therapist in patient treatments in accordance with practice act; maintains equipment, organizes and cleans department equipment, charge entry, clerical duties and patient scheduling and all other duties as assigned by manager.
- Assists physical therapist and/or occupational therapist in providing therapeutic intervention to return patient to maximal level of functioning. (40%)
- Maintains clean and safe environment within department to assist in efficient operations. (10%)
- Transports patients, records, equipment and supplies, in accordance with established protocol under the direct supervision of a Physical Therapist or Physical Therapist Assistant. (20%)
- Assist with daily operations as directed by Supervisor, Physical Therapist, Physical Therapist Assistant or Occupational Therapist or Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant. Performs clerical duties to facilitate smooth department operations. (30%)
- Computer experience and data entry experience required.
- Experience with direct patient care or patient transport in the healthcare setting is required.
- Certification preferred if available
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice