Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Prepares and serves meals to hospital patients, visitors and employees and assumes oversight of designated area in absence of supervisor/coordinator.
- Utilizes proper food handling, portioning and food storage techniques according to departmental standards/policy and regulatory guidelines. (20%)
- Maintains, assembles and stocks adequate levels of food items, products and supplies. (15%)
- Performs cleaning functions in assigned areas following established schedules and using prescribed methods and appropriate chemicals. Complies with all safety and infection control guidelines. (15%)
- Interacts and serves patients, visitors, and employees, to ensure continuity of service. (15%)
- Supports management in the coordination of daily operations. (10%)
- Performs all other duties as assigned such as cooking, cashier function, and cart transport. (15%)
- 4 years food service experience required
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice