Company :Highmark Inc.
Job Description :
This job collaborates with clients to drive channel sales (i.e. agents, exchanges, FMOs, telesales, etc.) through prospecting and existing business all while ensuring positive relationships are maintained. Assists in the preparation of reports, meeting materials and/or sales collateral, pre and post AEP. Evaluates, recommends and implements processes to ensure that sales objectives are met. Serves as the primary contact between clients and the Organization's internal departments for problem resolution including but not limited to compliance concerns and driving corrective action plans in response to allegations.
- Drive sales through one or more channel. Review new products, services, capabilities, and technologies with the client to ensure retention, profitability and growth of existing business. Develop, implement and execute business plans and metrics for retaining and growing membership, enhancing profitability (contribution margin), and processes around client's strategic planning.
- Develop sales solutions that appropriately consider political drivers, competitive circumstances, constraints and probable consequences.
- Conduct routine service calls and function as the primary client contact for strategic planning and consultation. Support clients throughout the relationship by advocating for escalated services issues in a timely and professional manner; taking responsibility for client satisfaction and loyalty.
- Effectively provide Exchanges, FMO or Agent product and sales training.
- Participate when appropriate in ride-a-longs, in-home meetings and group meetings to help coach agents and ensure compliance.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Health Care Administration or related field
- 6 years of progressive, related experience in lieu of a Bachelors degree
- Experience in Healthcare, Insurance or Sales
- Experience managing a broker distribution channel
- Experience working with Exchanges
- Understanding of Medicare products and associated compliance guidelines
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS
- State specific Insurance Sales License’s for applicable product lines are required or must be obtained within 45 days of hire.
- Knowledge of Medicare Marketing Guidelines
- Knowledge of insurance products and terminology
- Ability to speak publicly and extemporaneously on a variety of subjects
- Presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to execute projects and work plans
- Creativity and Innovation
- Persistence & Resilience
- Problem Solving
- Sales Experience
Language (other than English)
25% - 50%
PHYSICAL. MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches/trains others regularly
Does Not Apply
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Pay Range Minimum:
Pay Range Maximum:
Base pay is determined by a variety of factors including a candidate’s qualifications, experience, and expected contributions, as well as internal peer equity, market, and business considerations. The displayed salary range does not reflect any geographic differential Highmark may apply for certain locations based upon comparative markets.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org