Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Allegheny Health Network is seeking a highly-skilled Orthopaedic Hand Surgeon to join our expanding team at AHN Saint Vincent in Erie, PA!
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Pennsylvania and must be board eligible or certified in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Medical degree required
- Fellowship trained or clinical experience in the applicable specialist field
- PhD/MD Graduate of accredited medical school with degree of Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
- Completion of accredited residency and fellowship if required by specialty
- Current PA MD licensure in good standing; current unrestricted DEA certificate
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA, WV and Eastern OH – ten diverse hospitals, over 250 health care facilities and growing! Our not-for-profit, physician-led organization is a subsidiary of Highmark Health , the second largest integrated health care delivery and financing system in the nation.
Erie is a vibrant and exciting city that is located on the southern shore Great Lake Erie. Access the 7 miles of beaches and 14 miles of trails at Presque Isle, enjoy a weekend exploring the local wineries, breweries and eateries or visit one of the many local museums – Erie has something for everyone! Low cost of living, close proximity to major cities and accessibility to great public and private schools make Erie, PA a great location for individuals and families alike.
Email your CV and direct inquiries to:
Carissa Johnston | Physician Recruiter
email@example.com | 412-527-5941
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org