Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is recruiting a full-time Breast Oncologist to join our team located in Pittsburgh, PA .
Cancer Institute Highlights
- New state-of-the-art Academic Cancer Institute facility with on-site medical oncology and radiation oncology services; dedicated patient supportive services team to include but not limited to nurse navigator, dietitian, social worker and financial counselor.
- Primary responsibilities include inpatient and outpatient care, clinical/translational research, and medical student, resident, and fellow education
- Opportunity to interact with outstanding clinical, basic science, and quality initiatives including cooperative groups.
- Potential leadership opportunities available for candidates with experience
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Medical Oncology/Hematology
- Eligible for Pennsylvania License
- Fellowship in Medical Oncology/Hematology
- PhD/MD Graduate of accredited medical school with degree of Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
- Completion of accredited residency and fellowship if required by specialty
- Current PA MD licensure in good standing; current unrestricted DEA certificate
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest integrated delivery and financing systems and is looking to expand the Medical Oncology Team in the Pittsburgh, PA Market! We are comprised of 10 diverse hospitals and over 250 health care facilities and growing!
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally-recognized culinary scene. It is home to major sports teams as well as key players within an ever-growing tech industry. Pittsburgh is recognized as one of the ‘most livable cities’ in the United States by Forbes and The Economist. Pittsburgh’s beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges, and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org