Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Transports patients throughout the facility. Performs continuous observation, interpretation and communication of cardiac rhythms for patients being transported on a cardiac Monitor.
- Transports patients on cardiac monitors from their rooms to testing site and back on a scheduled basis; accurately analyzes and interprets ECG rhythms according to procedure. (85%)
- Assists in coordinating multiple patient testing when necessary. (5%)
- Provides information and direction to patients and visitors. (5%)
- Maintains transportation equipment in good working order. (5%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Basic cardiac dysrhythmia training or successful completion of a cardiac dysrhythmia training course upon hire is required.
- BLS and CPR preferred
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice