Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Responsible for the design and implementation of the overall entity strategy for improving the Patient Experience while assuring completion of the AHN system Patient Experience Division goals and objectives. Acts in partnership with other Patient Experience Division team members as the site leaders for all Patient Experience efforts and success.
- Responsible for overall supervision of all aspects of the Patient Experience improvement effort at assigned site including coordination of training, development and project management related to service culture change. Design and provide all training, coaching and mentoring processes while building and maintaining strong working relationships with site leaders, physicians, clinical and non-clinical management team members and employees in all departments. Works in concert with other Patient Experience Division team members in promoting and evaluating progress within the assigned entity and with other entities as requested. (40%)
- Collaborate and support the Service Experience Specialist and all efforts related to management of complaints and grievances as well as implementation of service recovery improvement efforts. (20%)
- Provides leadership with monitoring and translation and/or utilization of patient satisfaction data as well as regular reporting at the entity for leadership, nursing quality teams and workgroups. (10%)
- Responsible for ongoing meetings and education. (10%)
- Maintains updated strategic plan for assigned facility and unit or department based improvement plans and reports progress to the patient experience team. Shares best practice tactics and tools while problem solving assistance to all team members. (20%)
- Bachelor's Degree in Education, Nursing, Counseling, Social Work or related field OR a combination of education and/or 10 years related experience in lieu of degree.
- 5-7 years experience in a healthcare related position.
- Leadership experience with proven teaching, training and program management expertise.
- Clinical experience.
- Demonstrated success with leading large scale projects and culture change.
- Master's degree.
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice