Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
The job is responsible for campus and community strategies to fuel the talent pipeline across all enterprise functions and meet the present and future workforce needs of the organization. In partnership with the business and TA, leads a University Relations team to support initiatives relevant to schools and community programs. Creates the process and expectations for campus teams, recruitment verticals, HR Business Partners and functional leaders to support our organizational campus and community talent demands.
- Perform management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plans, organizes, staffs, directs and controls the day-to-day operations of the department; develops and implements policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Partner with recruiting team and business partners to understand goals and requirements to develop recruitment strategies for top university talent. Build and maintain a talent pipeline to fill critical openings and strategic roles. Ensures UR team effectively executes the full cycle recruitment process, including creative sourcing, resume evaluation, and candidate screening.
- Maintain contacts and build network of associations, industry contacts, referrals, and military groups to source and hire candidates. Participate in on-campus events, together with recruitment team members. Ensure all events are well coordinated and executed. Research events and evaluate past success to create detailed project plans each Fall/Spring as input for the UR strategy. Leverage BRG’s, professional associations, social networks, and online resources to generate diverse candidate slates for hiring teams.
- Develop and expand student learning opportunities, including but not limited to: Summer Internships, Externships, Development Programs and more.
- Maintain performance level relevant to achievement of Key Performance Indicators: Hiring Manager/Candidate Satisfaction, Other metrics as indicated per scorecard; Update regularly all metrics and KPI’s related to recruitment channels and success of UR strategy.
- Partner with Talent Attraction team to develop employment branding for both university and community relations.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field
6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- 3 years' experience in Human Resources
- 3 years' Management experience
- Communication Skills
0% - 25%
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT (other than English)?
Physical, Mental Demands and Working Conditions
The physical, mental demands and working conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of their job. Working conditions in which an individual or staff works, including but not limited to such things as amenities, physical environment, stress and noise levels. Reasonable accommodations may be made as appropriate to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties.
Teaches/trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required Yes
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Pay Range Minimum:$78,900.00
Pay Range Maximum:$146,000.00
Base pay is determined by a variety of factors including a candidate’s qualifications, experience, and expected contributions, as well as internal peer equity, market, and business considerations. The displayed salary range does not reflect any geographic differential Highmark may apply for certain locations based upon comparative markets.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice